The Manali to Leh road is rated in the Top 10 routes as one of the Best road trips in the World. It every bikers dream and it’s on every travellers bucket list.
The Manali to Leh road highlights:
• Rotang Pass
• Zoji La, Tanglang La, Baralacha La – some of the highest passes in the world
• Hypnotic Gata Loops
• Morey Plains
• Surajtal – 21st highest lake in the world
• Spectacular Leh
• Khardungla Pass – Highest motorable road
• Magnetic Hill
• Lamayuru Monastery
• Hemis National Park
• Padum and its most amazing views
• Zanskar River
• Phutgal Monastery – one of the ancient wonders of constructing a monastery on a vertical cliff which is accessible only by foot via a steep and narrow gorge
• Off-Road through the Zanskar Range. The most remotest section of the Himalayas. Road opened recently only.
• Shingo La Pass
Sunday, 19 September, 2021 Day 1 Arrive in Delhi and take the Night bus to manali
Monday, 20 September, 2021 Day 2 Checkin to Hotel in manali. Local Sightseeing and checking out our bikes etc
Tuesday, 21 September, 2021 Day 3 Leave for Leh / Stop for the night enroute - Sarchu
Wednesday, 22 September, 2021 Day 4 Leave for Leh and reach by early afternoon / Check in to Hotel
Thursday, 23 September, 2021 Day 5 Leh Local sightseeing & Khardungla Pass
Friday, 24 September, 2021 Day 6 Leh to Kargil (Night Stay in Kargil)
Saturday, 25 September, 2021 Day 7 Kargil to Padum (Night stay in Padum)
Sunday, 26 September, 2021 Day 8 Padum local sighseeing
Monday, 27 September, 2021 Day 9 Padum to Phutkal Monastery Trek
Tuesday, 28 September, 2021 Day 10 Padum to darcha (Night stay Gispa)
Wednesday, 29 September, 2021 Day 11 Buffer day
Thursday, 30 September, 2021 Day 12 Gispa to Manali (Night stay in Manali)
Friday, 1 October, 2021 Day 13 Leave for Delhi
Saturday, 2 October, 2021 Day 14 Delhi to Hometown
This is one trip that you should do once in your lifetime and the opportunity is there now.
The dates for this expedition are fixed as above. Only the costing and other details are being worked on. You can either ride a bike or take the Jeep/SUV Safari.